Renold Velo CT Track Cycle Chain - LIMITED EDITION SET
Stronger, more efficient, faster - Time after time in competition, including those spectacular results in Rio, the Great Britain Cycling Team has turned to Renold Velo CT for that additional edge. Custom heat treatment and precision surface treatments are just part of the DNA that make Renold Velo CT the only choice for Team GB. Power, Efficiency, Speed.
- Renold Velo CT high performance single speed chain (112 Links)
- Laser-etched Union Jack Connecting link with spare Spring Clip
- Limited edition numbered Chain Wear Gauge
- Partnership Booklet
A limited run of only 138 sets will be produced to mark the 138th anniversary of Hans Renold’s invention of the bush roller chain. - This ingenious innovation is still the basis for all cycle chains today.
- High Performance Single Speed Cycle Chain
- Based on Renold Synergy Platform – Resulting in Ultimate Efficiency
- Designed for Single Speed cycles for Track and BMX use
- Designed by Renold in Great Britain
- Manufactured by Renold in Germany
- Endorsed and Co-Developed by British Cycling & Bristol University
- Used Exclusively by Team GB Olympic Track and BMX cycling Athletes in Rio 2016.
Product Technical Details:
- Renold proprietary heat treatment of components for increased tensile strength
- Proof loaded for minimal ‘running-in’ period
- Nickel plated components for optimum integrity and corrosion resistance
- Specially treated bearing surfaces for significantly reduced friction and increased wear performance
- Pre-lubricated with Renold Synergy lubricant
- Includes Velo CT calibrated chain wear measurement tool
- Chain specification: 1/2” x 1/8” x 112 links
We will aim to dispatch the items within 3 working days. At this moment in time we only ship to the United Kingdom.