Who we are and how to contact us
This site is operated by Renold Power Transmission Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 182382 and have our registered office at Trident 2, Trident Business Park, Styal Road, Wythenshawe, Manchester M22 5XB United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 145 1238 90.
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other terms that may apply to you
Should you wish to purchase any of the products on this site, the supply of those products will be subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Accessing this site
This site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that this site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to this site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue, change or restrict the availability of all or any part of this site made freely available without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason this site is unavailable or interrupted at any time or for any period.
This site is directed to users in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through this site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
Your account and password
If you register for an account on this site and choose, or you are provided with, login details, a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose such information to any third party.
Your use of this site
You may use this site only for lawful purposes. In particular, you may not use this site:
- for any fraudulent purpose;
- in any way that infringes our proprietary rights or those of any third party (including intellectual property rights and rights to privacy);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation to any person; and/or
- to upload, disseminate or otherwise distribute any content that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing, racially, religiously or ethnically offensive or discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to this site, for example reviews of our products, you must comply with all applicable content standards. You will be liable to us for any breach of those standards and we have the right to remove any posting you make on this site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the applicable content standards. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to this site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, right to privacy or other proprietary rights.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- not to use this site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic or time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other technologically harmful programs, data or code;
- not to attempt to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of this site;
- any database connected to this site;
- any equipment or network on which this site is stored or which is connected to this site; and/or
- any software used in the provision of this site; and
- not to attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you could commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (and may commit additional offences under local laws in other applicable jurisdictions). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
Our IP rights
RENOLD VELO and RENOLD VELO CT (device) are UK registered trade marks of Renold plc. You are not permitted to use these trade marks without our prior approval
You are entitled to print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any pages of this site for your own personal use and to share links to our site with your personal contacts.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You are not entitled to use this site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Changes to this site
We may update this site from time to time, and may change the content at any time (including to reflect changes to our products and to make improvements). We do not guarantee that this site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on this site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on this site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of our products to you, which are set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Please note that we only provide this site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use this site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of any business of yours (including but not limited to:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- waste of management or office time; or
- any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage).
If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow our instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
The security of communications sent over the Internet (including by e-mail) is subject to many factors outside of our control. We do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of any electronic communications and shall not be responsible to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of the transmission of any such communications. We shall have no liability for your inability to connect to or to access this site which may result from any faults, errors or problems relating to your PC hardware, software, network or security, or your Internet service provider or any other similar problem.
Although we use reasonable efforts to ensure that this site is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content, we do not guarantee that this site will be secure or free from such content. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access this site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Where this site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on this site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites or their content. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- issue of a warning to you;
- immediate (temporary or permanent) withdrawal of your right to use this site;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Linking to this site
You may link pages of this site to your personal social media accounts where social media sharing plug-ins are available on this site.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
Any other linking to this site is prohibited without our prior written consent.
You must not:
- establish a link in a way that is not fair or legal;
- establish a link in such a way as to damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- establish a link to this site in any website that is not owned by you;
- establish a link to this site in any website that includes unlawful or fraudulent content, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- frame this site on any other site; or
- create a link to any part of this site other than the home page (unless using a social media plug-in that we have made available).
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Thank you for visiting this site.
1 November 2018